7. The second president of FVSC was Dr. C.V. Troup. The current administration building is named for him.
8. The current football stadium was constructed in 1957. It is scheduled for demolition following the 2008 football season, and a new stadium and student amenities building will be built in its place. Go Wildcats!
9. Mr. Samuel Henry Bishop donated the funds for the dining hall in 1932. The remodeled building now serves as the Mass Communications building.
*Expanded answers are researched using "Light in the Valley," by Donnie D. Bellamy